What is The Inspired Home Show?
The Inspired Home Show, formerly known as The International Home + Housewares Show, is your opportunity to join the world’s largest marketplace of home + housewares professionals. Every year 52,000 of the world’s most important home + housewares professionals gather to do business in Chicago’s state-of-art McCormick Place Exposition Center. They come to explore new, creative business opportunities as well as strengthen existing relationships.
Who Attends the Show?
In 2019, the International Home + Housewares Show had 52,000 total attendees.
- 99% of key U.S. Housewares buyers in attendance.
- More than 8,000 International Attendees from 130 countries.
The media impact from the Show generated over 350 million consumer impressions.
Who Exhibits in the Show?
There were over 2,200 exhibiting companies in the 2019 Show. Over one-third of these exhibitors are outside the United States. The Show is categorized into five expos and 19 product categories. For a complete list of expos and product categories visit Expos + Exhibits.
When is the Show?
|March 5||saturday||10:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|March 6||sunday||8:30 am – 5:30 pm|
|March 7||monday||8:30 am – 5:30 pm|
|March 8||tuesday||8:30 am – 3:00 pm|
Where is the Show Held?
What are the Future Show Dates?
You can view the dates for our future shows on the Show Location, Dates & Hours page.
How Do I Receive an Application and Become an Exhibitor at the Show?
To join the world’s largest home and housewares marketplace, you must first complete and submit the following:
- Show Corporate Profile Questionnaire. Companies can complete this form online.
- Company Biography or Company History
(We would like to know more about your company. Tell us your story.)
- Catalog Sheets – Original Catalog Sheets showing the products you intend to display. Make sure the catalog sheets include the name of your company.
- Photo(s) of your product in consumer packaging
- A photo of your booth display from a previous Trade Show
This information can be mailed or emailed to:
Attn: Trade Show Sales Team
6400 Shafer Court, Suite 650
Rosemont, IL 60018
What Happens After I Turn in All The Required Information for Prospective Exhibitors?
- The Trade Show Sales Team will review the information submitted by your company and determine which category is best suited for your company and its products. This review takes approximately 5-10 business days.
- Upon approval, a space application, floor plans, and membership application will be sent to the designated Trade Show Contact.
What is the Cost to Exhibit at the Show?
The Show is operated by the not-for-profit International Housewares Association for the benefit of the global home products and housewares industry.
Value-priced booth space. Association members will receive a significant discount on booth fees at The Inspired Home Show. IHA membership is $500 per year for companies with annual sales under $10 million dollars and $800 for companies with annual sales over $10 million dollars. The membership rate for booth space is $21.00 per square foot. The non-member rate is $30.00 per square foot. There is an additional $450 charge per corner.
For additional information regarding membership please visit
What Does the Cost of Booth Space Include?
The cost of booth space includes the raw floor space for the duration of the Show and all of the various services listed under “What is included after I become and Exhibitor?” Exhibitors have the opportunity to design their own exhibit structure. A solid backwall, floor covering/carpet, and an identification sign are required. IHA encourages exhibitors to be creative in their booth and product presentation.
What is the Standard Booth Size?
Booth lengths (widths) are available in increments of 10 feet. Booth depths are available in either 10 feet or 15 feet. The 2022 floorplan will be available to view online in early July.
10 feet = 3 meters
50 square feet = 4.5 square meters
100 square feet = 9 square meters
Am I Allowed to Share Booth Space With Another Company?
The IHA only allows companies that are legally affiliated to share booth space.
What is the Deadline for Companies to Submit a Space Application to IHA?
The IHA accepts applications throughout the year. Previous exhibitors will receive their 2022 Space Applications in late April. They are due back, with payment, by early July. Prospective exhibitors who return their applications and payment early will have a better opportunity to obtain booth space in the Show. If the Show is sold out when the Space Application is received, a waitlist will be compiled. If no booth space is assigned, a full refund (minus membership fees) will be issued. Membership fees are non-refundable.
What is Included After I Become an Exhibitor?
Maximize your Show by taking advantage of the following Free Show Services:
- A Show Service Team ready to assist you in planning your Show and
answer your questions about the home and housewares industry
- Contact list of all registered buyers from the previous Show
- Access to global media whose Show reporting generates over 350 million consumer impressions
- A year-round listing on Housewares Connect 365. Help buyers, media and consumers find you year-round on this website tool.
- An Exhibitor Marketing Kit including many complimentary services for
increasing buyer attendance before, during and after the Show and receiving
- Exhibitor Services Information for displaying efficiently and cost-effectively
- Exhibitor Badges
- Signs to highlight what’s new and innovative in your booth
- Complimentary meeting rooms located on each exhibit floor
- E-mail access at the Show. E-mail computer stations are located on each
- Shuttle bus or train service to all official Show hotels
- Targeted program for attracting Specialty Retailers
Information coming soon on services available to assigned exhibitors.
Where Can I View Floor Plans for the Upcoming Show?
When Will I Receive Information on Show Services and the Various Costs of these Services, E.G. Labor, Furnishings, Exhibit Structures, Utilities, etc.?
All exhibitors will receive an email regarding the online Exhibitor Service Manual in November. If a company is assigned booth space after November, a link to our website will be sent upon booth space assignment. If you have questions regarding pricing of services please contact a member of the Trade Show Sales Team by calling +1 847.292.4200
What is Housewares Connect 365?
Housewares Connect 365
Help Buyers, Media AND Consumers Find You Year-Round on this website tool.
Housewares Connect 365 is a website tool available year-round to promote your company and products to buyers, media and consumers. The 23,000+ buyers attending the Show will use this tool prior the Show to plan their exhibitor visits and it will be accessed year-round by the half million annual visitors to our website. Your online listing includes:
- company brands & licenses
- company description
- new products
- product images
- on-site promotions
- company logo
- company video
- company news/press releases
For more information visit What is Housewares Connect 365
What Pre-Show and On-Site Marketing Opportunities are Available?
All exhibitors will receive a Marketing Kit which includes several complementary services to help market your company before, during and after the Show. This information is available in November.
How Can I Get More Information About IHA & The Inspired Home Show?
To receive more information about The Inspired Home Show, please visit our web site at https://www.theinspiredhomeshow.com or contact a member of the sales team:
Manager, Trade Show Sales
Wired + Well
Email Alyssa Fulton
Manager, Trade Show Sales
Clean + Contain
Email Michele Layman
Manager, Trade Show Sales
Tabletop, Kitchen Essentials + Accents
Email Katie Thill
Lindsay Pearson Wessels
Manager, Trade Show Sales
Cook + Bakeware
Email Lindsay Pearson Wessels