Buyer Lunch Cafés
Registered buyers and news media receive a free lunch each day at the Show! With nearly 10,000 buyers/media receiving a free lunch in 2019, this is a great opportunity to help feed them while promoting your company name and booth location.
Included with your Buyer Lunch Café sponsorship is the opportunity to do a product demonstration or food sampling. These high-trafficked café areas in each Expo Hall are a great way to showcase or demonstrate your product. For food or beverage sampling (i.e. coffee, food or smoothies), you provide the sampling-sized cups or sample-sized plates or napkins and your food. We will supply a table, signage and brand promotion.
Cost: Food and Beverage Service: $7,500 per sponsor; 8 sponsorships available
- Dine + Décor Café (South Hall) – 4
- Wired + Well Café (Lakeside Hall) – 2
- Clean + Contain Café (North Hall) – 2
Sponsors receive the following recognition:
- Company branded signage in the sponsored area.
- Company name and logo promotion:
- Pre-Show Materials – Digital and printed mailings sent to more than 50,000 U.S. and international buyers
- On-Site Show Directory – This essential quick-reference tool includes Show info, exhibitor listing and Expo maps. 10,000+ copies are printed and available for pick-up at distribution locations throughout the McCormick Place Convention Center.
- Show Mobile App
- YOU ARE HERE KIOSKS – Strategically placed throughout Show floors in highly trafficked areas, “You Are Here” boards provide attendees easy access to locate exhibitors and featured destinations.
For more information or to sign up for a Buyer Lunch Café sponsorship, email Adrienne Tiritilli