New Product Information for the News Media
Gain exposure for your new housewares product in the media!
Enter listings by February 1 for maximum visibility!
News media covering the International Home + Housewares Show are looking for new products. You have the opportunity to work with all types of media who are attending. Many of them coordinate and work with the Show’s public relations team before the Show.
Looking for maximum exposure? Help us help you:
- Enter your product information as early as possible. The media begin asking “what’s new” in January. Because the Show is earlier this year, the media will ask about new product in December.
- Clearly and succinctly describe the product, as you would to a consumer.
- Be sure to include photos-listings with photos are clicked on more often than those without.
- Tell us what makes the product special or unique-why should the consumer buy your product instead of the competition? (Do not include sales sheets or other retailer material)
- What is the best way to demonstrate the product and its features?
- When will it be available?
- What is the MSRP?
Benefits of listing your new product information for the news media:
- The Show’s Public Relations team uses these products to help all types of reporters with stories before the Show and when they arrive on-site.
- The new product listing is the first resource used for finding products for TV segments – planning for many of these begin in January – and these products are used to interest broadcast media and network morning shows, as well as local stations, to cover the Show.
- The PR Team reviews the listings for products to display in the News Center for the media.
- The news media will be able to search for new products for months after the Show. Queries for new products will be directed to the Housewares Connect 365 website.
- Only the news media can view these listings, and only through their HC 365 briefcase. Anyone just viewing your listing – buyers, competitors, consumers – will not be able to see the New Product for Media listings.