IHA Global Innovation Awards (gia)
Products must be new to the Inspired Home Show and are not required to currently be on the market. Prototypes will be accepted. Enter products by the deadline, January 18, 2019, to be considered for an Award.
- Bath + Personal Care
- Kitchen Electrics
- Cook +Bakeware
- Kitchen Hand Tools + Cutlery
- Home Décor + Gifts
- Home Organization + Storage
- Pet Products
- Household + Home Electrics
- Smart Home Products
Judges Will Evaluate Submissions According To The Following Criteria:
- Innovation – Product presents an original concept, employs new technology or materials or offers unique functionality or benefits compared to existing products.
- Appearance – Product appearance differentiates an appealing alternative to existing products in form, color, texture or material.
- User Benefits – Product demonstrates enhanced functionality and additional user comfort, safety or convenience over existing products.
- Ecological Responsibility – Product is distinguished because of the materials or processes used in production, distribution or packaging, because of its impact on user behavior for conserving natural resources or because of its contribution to improving social conditions.
- Market Impact and Positioning – Product offers unique price/value alternative in its market positioning.