The four-part IHA Market Watch 2021 video series explores the evolution of key lifestyle trends driving the home and housewares business this year… and beyond.
Today’s episode looks at Safety & Security.
The world has become an uncertain place. We have weathered a global pandemic and watched protests turn to riots in our cities. We are spending the majority of our time at home, making it critical that the home feels safe and secure. When we venture out, we are acutely aware of the risks of being in public.
With home security and personal safety at a premium, products that address these needs are highly desirable.
Watch the Video
Revealing Insights by the Market Watch
Each Market Watch 2021 episode includes a special showcase of new home and housewares innovations that demonstrate efforts by the industry to address key trends and serve evolving consumer needs and preferences.
Featured products for Safety & Security:
- UV Light Sanitization Storage For Personal Items, Patrick Skertich, Honey Can Do
- AG600 Air Purifier, Ralph Rathburn, Airgle
- Sensor Dispenser, Julie Wyrick, Port Style
- Infuse Multi-Surface Floor Spray Mop, Pippa Peterson, Casabella
- Cakelet And Bundtlette Pans, Christine Petersen, Nordic Ware
- Anti-Bacterial Copper Placemats, Pia Contreras-Sanchez, Via Deco Home