New products. Innovative design. Consumer trends. The latest data. Expert insights. The hottest colors. That’s just a sampling of what you’ll find at The Inspired Home Show® 2023. From March 4-7, everyone from C-suite execs to start-up entrepreneurs, celebrity chefs to retail experts, trend forecasters to online influencers will converge on Chicago’s McCormick Place to help shape the future of everyone’s favorite place—home.
The trade and media-only event will feature more than 1,600 exhibitors from 40 countries. Representatives from almost every top 50 U.S. retailer are already registered, as are thousands of mid-sized and specialty buyers from around the world.
In all, the 2023 Show will be by far the largest gathering of home + housewares brands and retailers since 2019. With 300 new exhibitors and thousands of new products, that means no shortage of new connections and new opportunities to be had.
- A resurgence in at-home entertaining
- Growing interest in how our homes impact our sense of wellbeing
- Increased focus on mental and emotional wellness
- Return to office/busy lifestyles creating greater need for convenience
- Continued growth in pet ownership
Making the Most of the Experience
As big as the Show is—and as huge as the business opportunities are—some will say the best part is just being there. In person. Surrounded by thousands of people who you can look in the eye, shake their hand and share a moment with. Surrounded by opportunities to touch, try and taste.
Whether you’re new to the Show or simply want to get the most out of your experience, make sure to take advantage of:
- Special events – Build connections on and off the Show floor at events focused on networking. The New Exhibitor Preview and Trending Today Preview allow you to discover new products, while also meeting and greeting exhibitors you might not know.
- Attractions – Explore evolving trends with curated displays, award-winning products, up-and-coming designers and the Pantone ColorWatch display.
- Education – Get the latest on consumer lifestyles and trends, new opportunities in marketing and merchandising and other industry-specific topics at Keynotes, Innovation Theater and Inventors Revue sessions.
- Download The Inspired Home Show app. You can use it to help plan your trip in advance, but the booth #’s, floor plans, and detailed schedule of events will be your best friend during the Show. (Even better, it links with your Connect 365 account so you can use it to connect with exhibitors year-round.)
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Follow and use #TIHS23 on your social media channels.
- Come prepared to meet new people, ask a lot of questions and reap all the benefits of an international face-to-face event.
- Enjoy the experience! It only comes once a year.
Learn more about product discovery, trend-spotting and education opportunities at The Inspired Home Show 2023.