MCCORMICK PLACE MEETING ROOM RESERVATION FORM
Please download, complete and send both the front and back of this form as well as a diagram of your room layout to Sarah Wilson at email@example.com.
Deadline: December 15, 2021
MEETING ROOM GUIDELINES
Please read IHA’s McCormick Place Meeting Room Policy in full.
- The meeting room user must be an exhibiting company or an approved registered retailer at The Inspired Home Show 2022.
- If an exhibitor cancels their booth space in the Show, IHA will automatically cancel all meeting room requests.
- Meeting room utilization is for food functions and meetings only. Product displays are prohibited during Show hours unless approved by IHA. Violation of this policy will result in loss of seniority and expulsion from the Show. Exhibitors may conduct private product showings in their booth or take advantage of the complimentary exhibit floor meeting rooms.
- Meeting room users may place one (1) sign outside of their room. If additional signs are placed outside the room or leading to the room, IHA has the right to remove them.
- There will be one (1) meeting room allocated per exhibiting company, unless previously approved by IHA.
- Meeting rooms will be assigned and contracted with McCormick Place, not IHA. However, IHA must approve all meeting room requests prior to assignment.
- You must submit a diagram of your room layout, specifically indicating how the room should be set and the requirements needed from McCormick Place.
- A daily fee will apply for each day your company uses a McCormick Place meeting room, including set-up and tear-down. McCormick Place invoices will be sent after the close of the Show.
- Meeting rooms will be assigned in the following order: 1. Exhibitors and Retailers that had contracted a meeting room for the 2020 Show. Exhibitors must have booth space in the 2022 Show. 2. Retailers registered for the 2022 Show. 3. Exhibiting companies for the 2022 Show, by date received.
- McCormick Place will begin meeting room assignment in January, by sending a confirmation and a contract to your company.
NOTE: A daily fee will apply for each day your company uses a McCormick Place meeting room, including set-up and tear-down. McCormick Place invoices will be sent after the close of the Show.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT & SERVICES INCLUDED IN YOUR RENTAL COST:
The rental of a meeting room includes the following (if requested): A one-time standard (1) room set, defined as conference, hollow square, u-shape, theater, banquet or classroom, (4) 6 ft. tables, white tablecloths, speaker’s platforms, one (1) non-lit podium (standing or table), ice water for speakers and one (1) wired microphone (lectern, lavaliere, standing or table). All the above equipment is subject to availability. Please indicate your requirements in writing and submit with form.
- Electrical service is not included in meeting room rental fee. You can list your electrical power needs on your McCormick Place confirmation form, that will be emailed to you separately, prior to your event.
- All meeting room information has been provided by McCormick Place and is subject to change.
- The rental of a McCormick Place meeting room includes up to four (4) 6 ft. tables (covered and skirted upon request). Any additional tables needed by the exhibitor will incur an extra fee of $35 per table.
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions regarding McCormick Place guidelines should be directed to Jason Wiatrak with McCormick Place at +1-312-791-6510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audio Visual Freeman AV
Specialty Furniture & Easels Freeman
Telecommunications & Internet McCormick Place
Food & Beverage SAVOR…Chicago