New Product Listings
Increase visibility of your debut products
For news media & BUyers
News media covering The Inspired Home Show are looking for new products! You have the opportunity to work with all types of media who are attending. Many of them coordinate and work with the Show’s Public Relations team before the Show. Entering your new product listings in Connect 365 is an optimum way for news media and buyers to find your new products debuting at the Show.
Enter by February 19, 2024 for maximum visibility
The New Product Listings are entered through your Connect 365 portal as outlined below. It’s important to enter your product information as early as possible as news media begin asking about new products as early as December.
When in the portal:
- Select the New Product button
- Enter your information
- Choose the product category
- Upload a photo
Media and buyers will have a new product search on the Connect 365 homepage and can then narrow results by category. For more information on Connect 365, including tutorials on how to get started, click here.
Increase your exposure as news media and buyers are looking for new products weeks before the Show.
- Enter your product information as early as possible. The news media begin asking about new products as early as December.
- Clearly and succinctly describe the product, as you would to a consumer.
- Be sure to include a photo – listings with photos are clicked on more often than those without.
Benefits of Entry:
- The Show’s Public Relations team uses these products to help reporters with stories before the Show and also when they arrive on-site.
- The new product listing is the first resource used for finding new products for TV segments – planning for many of these begins in January – and these products are used to interest broadcast media and network morning shows, as well as local stations, to cover the Show.
- The PR team reviews the listings for products to display in the News Center for the media.
- The news media will be able to search for new products for months after the Show. Queries for new products will be directed to Connect 365.
As a reminder, these listings will also allow buyers to search for new products and find you at the Show!